Welcome to Health and Physical Education
Teacher: Coach Worsham
Office Hours: Friday 8:30AM - 2:30PM
1. Demonstrate proficiency in the following team sports: (Sports will differ based on social distancing policies.)
2. You will compare and evaluate how to improve individual performance.
3. Demonstrate basic components and knowledge of each sport.
4. Students will complete 12 weeks of Physical Education and 6 weeks of Health Education.
Course Objective- Students will be able to:
1. Plan and implement a personal health related fitness program.
2. Acquire motor skills necessary for successful participation in lifetime sports/activities.
3. Understand and value lifetime participation in physical activity.
4. Understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
Syllabus: Health and PE Syllabus
Need Help: Student Helpdesk
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.