Google Classroom Link to Block 1 ELA below.
ELA Grade 7/Basic Skills
Contact wll be through email ONLY at this time.
Monday Office Hours: 9:00-11:00 & 1:00-3:00
Remote Instruction: Wednesday & Friday
Block 3 & Block 4: Tuesday (A-day) [75 minutes] & Thursday (B-day) [75 minutes]
Block 1 & Block 2: Wednesday [75 minutes] and Friday [75 minutes]
Lessons will go in the following order:
- Writing prompt: In the discussion section on Canvas, I will give you a writing prompt. Respond to each writing prompt in one sentence.
- Instruction: Watch the video posted on Canvas. Guided practice will take place at the end of each video.
- Guided Practice: Follow along with the video and complete questions or work as they are completed in each video.
- Independent/Assessment: This will be assigned on canvas.
- Skill Building
- Assignments will be assigned on Canvas
- Assignments will include have directions, practice worksheets, and links needed for each assignment.
- If assignments are complete on a computer, I recommend saving them.
- If assignments are completed with paper and pencil, I recommend storing them in a folder to keep track of your own work.
-If you need help, message me on canvas and I can help you with questions you have.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.