Google Classroom to Block 2 Math below:
Math Grade 6/Basic Skills
Contact wll be through email ONLY at this time.
Monday Office Hours: 9:00-11:00 & 1:00-3:00
Remote Instruction: Wednesday & Friday
Mrs. Patterson (Speech/Language Pathologist)
Block 3 & Block 4: Tuesday (A-day) [75 minutes] & Thursday (B-day) [75 minutes]
Block 1 & Block 2: Wednesday [75 minutes] and Friday [75 minutes]
Lessons will go in the following order:
Instruction: Watch the video or videos. Videos will have two things:
- Videos will have a teaching part where you LISTEN.
- Videos will also have a guided practice part.
- The guided practice part may be in a separate, 2nd video OR the same video.
- Guided Practice: Follow along with guided practice problems in the video and complete those problems as the video goes over them.
- Independent Practice: Complete practice problems on your own. A worksheet will be provided on Canvas with practice problems.
- Assessment: An assessment will be provided on Google Classroom. I will check assessments and provide feedback on problems on Friday every week.
- Skill Building Practice: I will provide additional skill building work.
- Assignments will be assigned on Canvas
- Assignments will include have directions, practice worksheets, and links needed for each assignment.
- If assignments are complete on a computer, I recommend saving them.
- If assignments are completed with paper and pencil, I recommend storing them in a folder to keep track of your own work.
-If you need help, message me on canvas and I can help you with questions you have.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.