WORLD HISTORY SYLLABUS
Click for NC DPI World History Standards
40%- Tests & Projects
25%- Daily Work (Homework & Classwork)
15%- Class Participation
I usually put grades into PowerSchool within a week of getting them to you- often sooner.
5 THEMES IN WORLD HISTORY
- Interaction between humans & the environment.
- Resource use
- Patterns of Settlement
- Demography & disease
- Development & Interaction of Cultures
- Belief systems, philosophies & ideologies
- Science & education
- Art & Architecture
- State Building, Expansion & Conflict
- Nations & Nationalism
- Regional & global organizations
- Creation, Expansion & Interaction of Economic Systems
- Trade & commerce
- Division of labor & wages
- Industry & Agriculture
- Development & Transformation of Social Structures
- Gender roles & interaction
- Racial & ethnic contructs
- Socioeconomic classes
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.