BF10 POB Obj: 4.03A Henry Ford and the Model-T
DIRECTIONS: After reading the article above, copy and paste the questions below into a blank document. Save the file as Obj. 4.03A-yourlastname. (3pts) Be sure to include a proper header that includes: name, block, date, and assignment title in the upper left hand corner of the page. (3pts)
Students should answer the following questions in the document using complete sentences and correct punctuation. Once completed, upload the file to the correct link within Canvas.
Answer the following Questions: (2pts each)
- Define “innovative ideas” as described in Unit 3 or based on the concepts of this article.
- Describe how was the Model T first built.
- What reliable steel was used to build the Model T?
- Teams of two or three skilled mechanics in the factory would gather these parts and put them together at a ___________.
- Economists refer to goods and services as _________________.
- The productive resources used in production—natural resources, capital resources and human capital—are inputs. What were Ford's inputs?
- What were the 2 first strategies Ford looked at from other industries?
- Define the (2) first strategies.
- What is the practice as specialization?
- What inspired Ford to do the reverse process for the production of his automobile?
- What was created to help with components that took longer to put together and attach than others?
- Explain what “increase productivity —output per unit of input” means?