4th Block TMDG Conflict Project #2
- Due No Due Date
- Points 100
- Submitting a file upload
- Attempts 0
- Allowed Attempts 2
Directions: Follow the steps below
- Choose a Man vs. Nature conflict from The Most Dangerous Game (you cannot use when Rainsford falls off the boat)
- Choose a Man vs. Self conflict from The Most Dangerous Game
- Create a background and illustrate the conflict using Google Images. (use "png" to find images without backgrounds)
- Provide the quote from the text that illustrates the conflict. Be sure to CITE the text.
Answer the following questions in COMPLETE SENTENCES on your Google Drawing:
- What is the conflict? How is the conflict "man vs. man/man vs. nature/man vs. self/man vs. society"?
- How does the conflict build suspense?
- How does the conflict move the plot forward?
If you need help, here is an example of Man vs. Nature (please use another man vs. nature conflict for your own project)
**You are submitting Man vs. Nature and Man vs. Self by the end of the day
Before Submitting, check for the following:
- Your project is written in complete sentences and follows English language rules (spelling/grammar)
- The quotes are cited
- The illustration accurately illustrates the conflict in the story
- You accurately explain the conflict and how the suspense and plot is developed
- If 1-4 is complete, SUBMIT! :)
- On your Google Drawing, click "File"
- Click "Download" and download your file as a JPEG. jpg
- On Canvas, click "File upload"
- Choose your downloaded jpg
- Click "Another File" and do the same for your 2nd Google Drawing.
- Submit! :)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.
Description of criterion
threshold: 5 pts
Total Points: 5 out of 5