U2L8 - Intellectual Property Lesson
Oct 2, 2020 by
a text entry box or a file upload
Question of the Day:
What kind of rules protect everyone's rights when we use each other's content?
- Make a copy of the --> WORKSHEET <--.
- Use the L8 - IP Slideshow Notes in conjunction to working through the worksheet.
Begin by watching the video on Slide 12
- Fill in the Worksheet Notes from the information in the L8 - IP Slideshow Notes.
- Try to pick the best licence and why for each of the 2 scenarios
- Find 2 images
Describe the images as best as you can (upload into G.Doc, if possible)
- What type of licence is being used?
- What are the rules for using these images?
Submit Completed Worksheet: DUE FRIDAY (END OF DAY)
- Click SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT button at top of this page
- YOU MUST SELECT GOOGLE DRIVE or GOOGLE DOCS (DO NOT try to use UPLOAD FILE)
- Find your worksheet (Copy of U2L8 - Licensing Your Work (2020))
- Submit Assignment (2 times)
You've already rated students with this rubric. Any major changes could affect their assessment results.